What do I get with my membership?
Each membership includes:
- Up to two weeks of FREE care for your pet for an approved medical emergency
- Peace of mind in knowing that you pet will be cared for if you can’t be there for it
- A promise that if you are not able to resume care of your pet, it will not be taken to a kill shelter
- A list of our vetted partner providers and discounts on select services from partner services
- In Case of Emergency card to keep with your ID
- A tag to place on your pet in case you are incapacitated while you and your pet are both away from home
How will PetFret know when I need you?
We will respond when contacted by you, your friends or family, or by emergency personnel. We will provide you with cards to give friends and family, a tag to place on your pet, and In Case of Emergency cards to keep near your ID.
How does PetFret get my pet?
We can pick up a key from a designated neighbor or friend, if nearby. However, if they are not available, we will still make sure that your pet is protected. PetFret partners with licensed, bonded, and vetted locksmiths that will allow us to rescue your pets and then secure your home. For emergencies, we’ll even pay for the locksmith.
What if I have a home security system?
You can identify your home security monitoring company on your PetFret profile. We will contact them and local law enforcement before entering your home, and, if required, provide documentation authorizing access to your home in the event of an emergency.
What if my pet has its own medical conditions?
We will instruct our pet caretakers on any needs or instructions that you have provided to us regarding your pet’s health. If any emergencies arise, we can even arrange to take your pet to be treated by his own vet, as pre-approved by you.
When can I cancel my memberhip?
You may end your membership to PetFret through our website at any time.
Is PetFret only for dog and cat owners?
Yes, at this time, we only offer this service to dog and cat owners.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us any time!